My Bucket List

In the spirit of over sharing…. the idea dawned on me to share my “Bucket List”… aka a list of things I want to accomplish in my life. Through all my reading and research over the years, there was a resounding message of the power of having written goals. Add in the fact that I’m a LIST whore and this page is just one big happy place for me to purge my inner most desires.

On a more serious note (if you need the “research” aforementioned) – take a gander at the next few bullet points. If you just want to get a giggle at the weird things I want to do in my life…. skip down to the numbered part!

  • In 1953, researchers at Yale University polled the graduating class and found that 3% of the graduates had a set of clearly defined written goals. Twenty years later, in 1973, these researchers went back and visited the class of ’53 and found that the 3% of the graduates with these written goals had amassed a net worth that was greater than the other 97% combined. BOOM!

  • Committing goals to paper and reviewing them regularly gives you a 95% higher chance of achieving your desired outcomes
  • Consistently setting new and higher goals lays the framework for constant improvement and  growth

Ok that’s enough research… if you need more well… that’s what GOOGLE is for!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

In no particular order…. (I use first tense because I read somewhere that it enhances the goal or some shit like that… i think i read too much haha!)

This is also a living document… meaning I’ll add to it when I think of more wacky things I want to do!

DREAM BIG PEOPLE!

MY BUCKET LIST

  1. I have traveled all over the world and visited every continent.
  2. I am a millionaire.
  3. I have published multiple best-selling books.
  4. I own my dream home.
  5. I have multiple homes around the world
  6. I have designed my own home.
  7. I have investment properties.
  8. I am financially free receiving many forms of passive income.
  9. I am a successful business owner and entrepreneur.
  10. I have been skydiving.
  11. I have been scuba diving.
  12. I have been para-sailing.
  13.  I have been sailing.
  14. I have been on a hot air balloon ride.
  15. I drive a motorcycle.
  16. I have competed in a figure/fitness competition.
  17. I have learned to proficiently play a musical instrument (I’m aiming for the ukele!)
  18. I have traveled to all 50 states.
  19. I have taken a helicopter tour of a new place.
  20. I have lived internationally. <— BAM taking care of this one now!
  21. I have been an extra in a movie.
  22. I have invented something.
  23. I have learned to speak another language.
  24. I am happily married to a nice, intelligent, handsome, and successful man.
  25. I have healthy and happy children.
  26. I have learned how to hip hop dance (Step Up is my jam – Channing Tatum… call me!)
  27. I am providing my family and loved ones a comfortable and happy life
  28. I have a Doctorate degree
  29. I have helped others become successful and happy in their lives
  30. I am a skilled chef in all things healthy and freaking delicious
  31. I know how to surf
  32. I have traveled to 90% of the world’s countries (because there are just some I’m not so sure about…yet)
  33. I have a world wide recognized socially-conscience business that is having a HUGE impact on the health and wellness of people around the world.
Advertisements

One thought on “My Bucket List

  1. I can help with #12 someday! If you haven’t already accomplished that overseas. It’s way better sailing over there anyway. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s