In the spirit of over sharing…. the idea dawned on me to share my “Bucket List”… aka a list of things I want to accomplish in my life. Through all my reading and research over the years, there was a resounding message of the power of having written goals. Add in the fact that I’m a LIST whore and this page is just one big happy place for me to purge my inner most desires.
On a more serious note (if you need the “research” aforementioned) – take a gander at the next few bullet points. If you just want to get a giggle at the weird things I want to do in my life…. skip down to the numbered part!
In 1953, researchers at Yale University polled the graduating class and found that 3% of the graduates had a set of clearly defined written goals. Twenty years later, in 1973, these researchers went back and visited the class of ’53 and found that the 3% of the graduates with these written goals had amassed a net worth that was greater than the other 97% combined. BOOM!
- Committing goals to paper and reviewing them regularly gives you a 95% higher chance of achieving your desired outcomes
- Consistently setting new and higher goals lays the framework for constant improvement and growth
Ok that’s enough research… if you need more well… that’s what GOOGLE is for!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
In no particular order…. (I use first tense because I read somewhere that it enhances the goal or some shit like that… i think i read too much haha!)
This is also a living document… meaning I’ll add to it when I think of more wacky things I want to do!
DREAM BIG PEOPLE!
MY BUCKET LIST
- I have traveled all over the world and visited every continent.
- I am a millionaire.
- I have published multiple best-selling books.
- I own my dream home.
- I have multiple homes around the world
- I have designed my own home.
- I have investment properties.
- I am financially free receiving many forms of passive income.
- I am a successful business owner and entrepreneur.
- I have been skydiving.
- I have been scuba diving.
- I have been para-sailing.
- I have been sailing.
- I have been on a hot air balloon ride.
- I drive a motorcycle.
- I have competed in a figure/fitness competition.
- I have learned to proficiently play a musical instrument (I’m aiming for the ukele!)
- I have traveled to all 50 states.
- I have taken a helicopter tour of a new place.
I have lived internationally.<— BAM taking care of this one now!
- I have been an extra in a movie.
- I have invented something.
- I have learned to speak another language.
- I am happily married to a nice, intelligent, handsome, and successful man.
- I have healthy and happy children.
- I have learned how to hip hop dance (Step Up is my jam – Channing Tatum… call me!)
- I am providing my family and loved ones a comfortable and happy life
- I have a Doctorate degree
- I have helped others become successful and happy in their lives
- I am a skilled chef in all things healthy and freaking delicious
- I know how to surf
- I have traveled to 90% of the world’s countries (because there are just some I’m not so sure about…yet)
- I have a world wide recognized socially-conscience business that is having a HUGE impact on the health and wellness of people around the world.